Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus Unvented Horizontal Indirect 210 Litre
The Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus Unvented Horizontal Indirect 210 litre cylinder is an ideal solution for those looking for installation in height restricted areas, such as loft space.
This innovative product is:
- fully NSF WRC approved to meet the legal requirements of Building Regulations
- perfect for installing in the available loft space to free up room within living areas
- a complete range with models from 180 litres to 300 litres in both indirect and indirect solar configurations
- specifically designed to maximise hot water performance with a specialised corrugated heat exchanger
-One of the first independently approved domestic horizontal unvented cylinders
– Provides the ideal solution for height restricted installation spaces
– Designed for use with gas or oil boilers
– High efficiency corrugated coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water
– 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
The StainlessLite Plus Range:
StainlessLite Plus is a range of unvented hot water storage cylinders. They are manufactured in the latest high quality duplex stainless steel.
They are designed to provide mains pressure hot water and are supplied as a package which complies with Section G3 of the Building Regulations.
The appliance is extremely well insulated using high density HCFC free foam insulation with an ozone depleting potential (ODP) of zero and a global warming potential (GWP) of 2.
It is fitted with all necessary safety devices and supplied with all the necessary control devices to make installation on site as easy as possible.